A Proactive Approach
Transaction highlights of 2021
- Acting as Cyprus counsel to one of the major shareholders in the Saint Petersburg airport.
- Acting as Cyprus counsel to the bidder in an LSE takeover of Volga Gas PLC.
- Carrying out a full legal due diligence for a Boston based PE fund in connection with a proposed acquisition involving several Cypriot companies.
- Acting for the dealers in connection with the issue of EUR €1,000,000,000 Notes under Republic of Cyprus EMTN programme.
- Retained Cyprus counsel of the Staples group which is owned by Sycamore one of the largest PE funds worldwide.
- Acting as Cyprus counsel to the dealers in connection with senior note drawdown under Bank of Cyprus EMTN programme.
- Providing regulatory and structuring advice to a Cyprus licensed CIF.
- Providing detailed Cyprus law advice to a Hungarian payment services company on the application of the Payment Services Directives in Cyprus.
- Acting as Cyprus counsel for the target company in a proposed M&A transaction in the telecom sector.
- Acting as Cyprus counsel to the dealers and arrangers in connection with the establishment of EUR1,500,000,000 EMTN Programme of Hellenic Bank.
- Acting as Cyprus counsel to the managers in connection with the Bank of Cyprus 2021 EMTN update.