Keane Vgenopoulou & Associates LLC is seeking to recruit a Lawyer for their Corporate/Commercial department.
Professional and Academic Qualifications
- At least three (3) years of post-qualification experience in the legal corporate sector.
- LL.B with a minimum grade of 2.1 or equivalent.
- LL.M. will be considered an advantage.
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English, both written and oral.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office.
- Basic litigation skills will be considered an advantage.
- Drafting and reviewing a wide variety of corporate and commercial documents.
- Assisting in the handling of all corporate legal processes including mergers & acquisitions, securities offerings, intellectual property, compliance issues, etc.
- Strong research skills.
- Self-motivated and able to cooperate efficiently and harmoniously with co-workers.
- Contributing to the writing of articles and other publications of the Firm.
Remuneration package according to experience and qualifications.
All interested candidates should submit their CV to: [email protected]
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.